Joe released the new version of JWM and soon we will be using it!
Changes in 2.3.7 (20170721)
• Made the modifier for dragging a window by clicking its contents configurable via the mask attribute of the MoveMode tag (issue #324).
• Added group options for setting initial window position and size (issues #79 and #348).
• Added the clicktitle and sloppytitle options for FocusModel, which cause windows to be raised only when the title or border of the window is clicked (issue #286).
• Fixed scaling of icons in the task bar (issue #328).
• Added the decorations attribute to TaskListStyle to allow setting different decorations on tray buttons and task list buttons (issue #330).
• Fixed a bug with the nextstacked key binding (issue #335).
• Improved support for 3-digit hexcode colors (issue #336).
• Better aerosnap support on multiple monitors (issue #342).
• Fixed a bug with multiple separators in menus (issue #343).
• Fixed a bug with blank trays when there are full screen windows (issue #356).
• Added the spacing attribute to Dock to allow adding space between icons in the dock (issue #357).
• Added support for dynamic root menus via the dynamic attribute of RootMenu (issue #221).
• Fixed an issue with 32-bit TrueColor visuals on some platforms.
• Fixed an issue with menus and multiple monitors (issue #384).
• It is (once again) possible to disable desktop switching by scrolling on the desktop using an empty root menu (issue #366).
more information in http://joewing.net/projects/jwm/release-2.3.shtml.
vlw fwi, Holmes
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest